Wastewater treatment plants
The wastewater treatment plant is a facility or group of facilities constructed or adapted to reduce the amount of pollutants from wastewater.
- The water enters the first compartment of the septic tank where settling processes occur, separation, fermentation and degradation;
- Latest technology ;
- Treatment efficiency 99% ;
- Purified water can be used for irrigation ;
- Minimum consumption of electricity ;
- Does not require other substances for proper functioning ;
- Minimum maintenance ;
- Emptying every 2 years.
ORDER NOW a wastewater treatment plant !
WATER TREATMENT AND STORAGE SYSTEMS